Speculating on the rumors surrounding pro wrestling is a favored pastime of many fans, perhaps second only to actually watching the matches. In this daily column, we take a look at the latest rumors being churned out by the pro wrestling rumor mill.
Important reminder: Rumors are just that — rumors. None of this has been confirmed as fact, it’s just circulating around the pro wrestling rumor mill. We track rumor accuracy in a weekly feature called Rumor Look Back you can find here. Remember, take it all with a grain of salt.
Rumors for the Day:
- Wrestling Inc notes that Charlotte Flair has been removed from several WrestleMania 37 promotional graphics and this has led to speculation there’s some kind of issue between her and WWE.
- According to Fightful Select, Chelsea Green has been cleared to return and writers have made pitches for that return, though it’s unknown still when it will happen. She was backstage at SmackDown this week.
- The Observer says many features from the WWE Network won’t be available on Peacock at the start but “changes are expected to be made as time goes by.”
- There’s backstage heat on Jack Evans at AEW after he blooded Dark Order’s 10 during a match on Dark recently, per the Wrestling Observer Newsletter.
- While Kylie Rae will be returning for a show with Warrior Wrestling in June, PW Insider says she’s still under contract to Impact Wrestling.
If you have heard of any interesting rumors that you’d like to add, feel free to post them in the comments section below. Just remember they are rumors and not confirmed as fact, so please take them as such. And check our weekly Rumor Look Back here to keep track of how often rumors turn out to be correct.