11 motivational quotes to ring in the new year 2021.  |  Photo Credit: Representative Image
Today marks the last Monday of the year. Heading into the last week of 2020, there is a lot of anticipation for the upcoming year.
There is nervous energy mingling with excitement about what 2021 will bring. This is very common at the end of every year.
However, 2020 has not been like what any of us may have experienced. The novel coronavirus brought about some unprecedented circumstances that have shaken us to the very core. At the same time, it has made everyone in each and every corner of the world come together to battle the global pandemic.
While we tip our hat to how ‘unexpected’ this year has been, we all look forward to and hope for the next year to be better and not throw a ‘googly’ or a bouncer at us that we are not able to handle!
With that in mind, how about some quotes to motivate you and ring in some positivity in the New Year?
Without further ado, here are 11 quotes to send your family and friends
- “2021. Let’s unify. Let’s love. Let’s respect. Let’s forgive. Let’s learn. Let’s grow.”
- “Let our New Year’s Resolution be this- We will be there for one another as fellow members of humanity, in the finest sense of the word”- Goran Persson
- “This 2021, be the designer of your own destiny.”
- “Cheers to a new year and another chance for us to get it right.” – Oprah Winfrey
- “The meaning of resolution is “a firm decision to do or not to do something.” The key words are “firm decision”. If you make a firm decision about something then you must also take action and set a deadline, in other words, set a goal!”- Catherine Pulsifier
- “Happy New Year! May your troubles are less, and your blessings are more, and nothing but happiness come through your door.”
- “Tomorrow is the first blank page of a 365-page book. Write a good one.”- Brad Paisley
- “The road ahead is not some predetermined path that I am forced to trod, but it is a rich byway that I can help create.” – Craig D. Lounsbrough
- “Drop the last year into the silent limbo of the past. Let it go, for it was imperfect, and thank God that it can go.”- Brooks Atkinson
- “Dear past, thanks for all the lessons. Dear Future, I am ready.”
- “This is a new year. A new beginning. And things will change.” – Taylor Swift
With that, here’s hoping that your New Year is the best ever. Happy 2021 in advance!