De’Aaron Fox leads the Sacramento Kings (9-11) into a matchup with the Boston Celtics (11-8) after scoring 38 points in an 118-109 win over the Pelicans. The Kings are 1.5-point underdogs in the matchup on Wednesday, February 3, 2021, which tips off at 10:00 PM ET on NBCS-BOS. The over/under is set at 226.5 in the matchup.
The betting insights in this article reflect data from DraftKings sportsbook as of February 3, 2021, 7:06 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Celtics vs Kings Betting Odds
Injury Report as of February 3
Marcus Smart: Out (Calf),
Romeo Langford: Out (Right wrist),
Payton Pritchard: Day To Day (Knee)
Nemanja Bjelica: Day To Day (Back),
DaQuan Jeffries: Out (Left ankle),
Jahmi’us Ramsey: Out (Left groin)
|Spread Pick||Celtics (-1.5)|
|Total Pick||Over (226.5)|
|Prediction||Celtics 115, Kings 112|
Both DraftKings and the model expect the Celtics to walk away with the win, but the model spread (2.8) is 1.3 points further in their direction.
The model’s predicted total (226.7 points) and the DraftKings set total (226.5 points) are virtually the same for this contest.
Celtics Key Players
Celtics Player Props
- Jayson Tatum’s points prop total for the contest is set at 25.5, 1.3 points lower than his season average of 26.8.
- Marcus Smart’s PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 20.5, 1.4 lower than his season average of 21.9.
- Tatum’s three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 2.5, 0.6 shots less than his season average of 3.1.
- Robert Williams III’s blocks prop total for the contest is set at 0.5, 0.9 blocks lower than his season average of 1.4.
Kings Key Players
|Marvin Bagley III||20||13.1||7.6||1.0||0.5||0.6||1.0|
Kings Player Props
- Fox’s PRA prop total for the game is set at 29.5, 2.4 lower than his season average of 31.9.
- Richaun Holmes’ rebounding prop total for the game is posted at 7.5 boards, 0.5 rebounds lower than his season average of 8.0.
- Buddy Hield’s three pointers made prop over/under for the game is set at 3.5, 0.6 shots lower than his season average of 4.1.
- Holmes’ blocks prop total for the game is set at 1.5, 0.3 blocks lower than his season average of 1.8.
- The Celtics make 47.3% of their shots from the field this season, which is one percentage point lower than the Kings have allowed to their opponents (48.3%).
- In games Boston shoots better than 48.3% from the field, it is 7-2 against the spread and 7-2 overall.
- Sacramento is 5-2 against the spread and 4-3 overall when allowing opponents to shoot better than 47.3% from the field.
- The Kings are shooting 47.5% from the field, 0.7% higher than the 46.8% the Celtics’ opponents have shot this season.
- This season, Sacramento has a 7-6 record against the spread and a 6-7 record overall in games the team collectively shoots higher than 46.8% from the field.
- When Boston’s opponents shoot higher than 47.5% from the field, it is 9-3 against the spread and 8-4 overall.
- The Celtics shoot 37.7% from beyond the arc, 1.5% lower than the 39.2% the Kings allow to opponents.
- Boston is 7-2 against the spread and 8-1 overall when it shoots better than 39.2% from distance.
- Sacramento has put up a 7-2 against the spread while going 6-3 overall in games this season when its opponents shoot better than 37.7% from downtown.
- The Kings are knocking down 37.7% of their shots from deep, which is just 1.6 percentage points greater than the 36.1% the Celtics’ opponents are averaging on the season.
- Sacramento is 5-5 ATS and 5-5 overall when the team hits more than 36.1% of its three-point attempts.
- Boston is 7-4 ATS and 6-5 overall in games it shoots above 37.7% from deep.
- The Celtics hit 12 three-pointers per game this season, just 0.4 fewer makes per game than the Kings allow 12.4.
- When Sacramento makes more three-pointers than its opponents, it is 8-1 against the spread and 7-2 overall. When Boston is out-shot from beyond the arc by its opponents, it is 5-4 ATS and 5-4 straight up.
- The Kings rank 16th in the NBA in made three-pointers, while the Celtics allow the seventh-fewest made threes in the league.
Celtics vs Kings Stat Rankings
|Celtics Rank||Celtics AVG||Kings AVG||Kings Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from